Where you will be inspired by the past, equipped for the present, and prepared for the future as we engage in conversations with people from around the world.
Available on all major podcast platforms.
- Libby talks about Thailand, the Beginnings Foundation which helps women and girls caught in the sex trade, and their annual Christmas parties during Covid.
- Daniel, an emerging leader, shares about the impact his father has had, and continues to have on his life as he leads through the shaking.
- Michelle engages in a conversation about being a woman in ministry. Her approach is refreshing, insightful, honoring and full of wisdom for men and women alike.
- Brendon and Cathie have a wealth of experience in reaching children. They give a wake up call about the potential and importance of intentionality in raising, equipping and inspiring them for the return of the King.
- Noam and Deborah speak engagingly about the times we're living in, and their own story of how a Ninja found his Messiah!
- Rudy has over 25 military honors, including the Defense Meritorious Service Medal for his direct involvement in the rescue of the Maersk Alabama’s Capt. Philips. He speaks engagingly about his roots in Lebanon, where he has ended up today, and his work with persecuted people around the world.
- Paul, Lead Pastor of Victory in Tulsa, Oklahoma speaks with us about amazing things God is doing during this challenging time, and the impact of the generations within his own life.
- David, a leader at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, gives us a glimpse into his inspiring and challenging new book "The Nations Rage".
- Mark, an Independent Executive Director with The John Maxwell Team, speaks about the values of leadership, leading others, and leading yourself. As a highly experienced coach, consultant and trainer, his wisdom and experience will inspire you.
- Justin speaks about his journey to and on the platform as a worship leader, as we reflect on ours as speakers, and what we all learnt along the way.
- Jonathan speaks about the challenges of life, God's perception of them, and how they shape us for what's to come.
Global Day Of Prayer And Worship - www.ndopw.co.uk
City Chapel - www.citychapel.org.uk
- Wayne speaks with us about the on going battle over the city of Jerusalem and what the implications are for the future.
King of Kings Ministries - https://kkm.network
FIRM - https://firm.org.il
- Andrew and Daphne talk about how the word "yes" took them around the world, and continues to move them forward.
- Joel speaks about the Middle East and the End Times.
- Kristal an ex dominatrix speaks about whether BDSM is as harmless as films like 50 shades lead us to believe.
- Isaias speaks about how we can prepare the next generation for the years ahead.
- Dan and Nori speak about raising your children with a solid foundation in Christ, and it’s importance for their lives in navigating the years ahead of them.
- Clarice speaks about how lockdown has impacted child abuse, with many children locked at home with their abusers, and the huge task ahead to combat this issue and bring healing and hope.
- Sean speaks about the heart of discipleship, what he sees happening on the streets of America and how God is moving during these times of shaking.
- Giles speaks about pressing on when going through hard times, and where we can find hope while going through them.
- Doug points us back to the only place that will matter as this age winds up, the cross.
- Andrew and Daphne from Generation 2 generation talk about this hidden testimony and the staggering implications of not releasing it.
- David from the International House Of Prayer in Kansas City, speaks about how we can understand and respond in times of crisis.
- Years of faithfulness and fruitfulness are an inspiration to the generations following Dr. Ralph Neighbour.
- Andrea sounds an alarm to the church, giving challenging insight into the current situation facing it today.
#35 - Sherrie speaks about what the Isaiah 19 Highway is, why it is increasingly important and what it has to do with the unfolding Biblical narrative for the Middle East.
#34 - Andrew and Daphne address the question, "God, Ministry, Family: what's the order of priority?" This question has caused pain around the world. They explore why, and what the answer is.
#33 - Josiah speaks about his family legacy, his father’s death, and the generations that have followed now impacting the nations.
#32 - Katherine speaks on Ezekiel 36, especially relating to the Biblical Heartland of Judea and Samaria and the Isaiah 19 Highway.
#31 - Ron gives and update on Shelanu.tv and his thoughts on responding to opposition.
#30 - Dr. Michael Brown speaks about seeing a moral, cultural and spiritual revolution, and the impact today.
#29 - Guilherme Schelb speaks about the impact of socialism in Brazil and his fight against child abuse.
#28 - Kameel speaks about where we can find hope during the current culture wars.
#27 - Bob Willumsen speaks with us about leadership, giving helpful tips to navigate these challenging times. He's a speaker, trainer, and coach with the John Maxwell Team.
#26 - Joel talks about how he went from church planting in South America to cell church guru, and differences he sees between churches thriving and those struggling during these challenging times.
#25 - John talks to us about his prophetic words that have spread rapidly around the world, and his thoughts on prophecy generally.
Prophetic Words Pt 1: Click Here / Pt 2: Click Here
#24 - Peter talks about discipleship and adjusting to the times we're living in.
#23 - Steven talks about the challenges faced by Jewish communities today and how we can support them.
Magen David Adom website: www.mdauk.org
#22 - Bryanna talks to us about her experience in homeschooling and what the benefits are, especially in today's world.
Home Life Academy website: www.HomeLifeAcademy.com
#21 - We talk with Charlotte about issues surrounding racism, antisemitism, and what her perspective is on the tearing down of history using modern-day thought.
For more information on the StandWithUs Crash Course, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#20 - Becky speaks about the legacy of her father, who left the USA for Brazil, and how his vision and passion continue through 3 generations of his family, and into the nations.
#19 - Joma, who is currently running for the Iowa House Of Representatives, speaks about racism and how we can move forward from this current unrest. When the phrase "black lives matter" is used, it is not referring to the movement itself, but the reality that black people are valuable and do matter.
#18 - Scott joins us as we talk about going through wilderness experiences and the outpouring of The Spirit.
#17 - Charlotte from StandWithUs joins us as we talk about Zionism, compassion, Israel, and the Jewish people and how we can be supportive in these days.
#16 - Matthias talks about his research into trust from a cross-cultural perspective in the corporate world, and how these principles apply to our personal lives.
#15 - Brian, a writer for the Jerusalem Post, joins us as we talk about antisemitism during COVID-19, conspiracy theories, and what he sees happening going forward.
#14 - Katie talks about her radio program "Sex In The Inner City", researching the effects of prostitution in her community, and her discovery of its links to human trafficking.
"Sex In The Inner City" Program: Click Here
#13 - Chris talks about his dying, coming back to life, discipleship, and what he feels God is saying about the years ahead.
#12 - Jonathan joins us to talk about his experiences from homeschooling to Worldview Academy, International Travel to breaking glass and spilt sugar.
#11 - What have the affects of the world going into quarantine had on human trafficking?
Websites we reference:
#10 - A story from one of our trips to a freezing Russia.
#9 - A conversation with Dinesh about persecution and the emerging generation in India.
To contact Dinesh email us here: Info@G2gMandate.org
#8 - Our time doing Tsunami Relief in Thailand provided us with many stories. Here are a few of them.
#7 - Why is it important to keep our focus during times of upheaval?
#6 - What can we learn from Moses and Joshua to help us prepare for the years ahead?
#5 - How can we come out winning in every situation?
#4 - During times of uncertainty, where can we focus?
#3 - An interview with Dinesh about what he is doing to reach the unreached.
To contact Dinesh email us here: Info@G2gMandate.org
#2 - Here is an update from Operation Open Eyes, our anti-human trafficking initiative.
#1 - A quick update from England having just returned from America during global unrest.