How to Fix Error “Sage 50 Cannot be Started”?
|Here are four simple solutions you can use to try and get the Sage 50 accounting software up and running again:
Solution 1: Remove Compatibility Mode
You can follow the steps given below to disable the Windows Compatibility Mode so that you can run Sage 50:
• Right-click the Sage icon.
• Go to Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
• Take out the check-mark next to the option “Run in compatibility mode”
• Press ‘OK’ to confirm the action and restart Sage 50
Solution 2: Run as admin
Use the steps mentioned below to run Sage as administrator:
• Go to the Sage icon and right click to open Properties.
• Click on the Compatibility tab choose “Run as Admin.”
• Click ‘OK’ in the prompt that appears to confirm the action
• Re-launch Sage to check if the issues are resolved
Solution 3: Rebooting the computer
If the Sage.SAI file is locally saved or shared you can follow the steps given below to reboot your computer and resolve the error:
• Copy and locally backup all the company files
• Check the file size if the process is slow
• Verify that there are no network connectivity issues
• Make sure all Sage users are logged out and then reboot your system
If the solutions mentioned in this article do not resolve the Sage 50 error then it is probably because there are deeper technical issues with the software. You can call the Sage 50 customer service number and put in a request for additional tech support whenever you encounter any technical issues with the Sage 50 accounting software.
For more information please visit: https://www.accountinghelp247.com/blog/how-to-fix-error-sage-50-cannot-be-started/
|Melody Anderson 12/09/2020 09:14