Sho Baraka and J'Son in Papua, Indonesia.
“Reconnecting the generations, and equipping them to have an uncompromising passion for Jesus, with a heart for mission and evangelism”
To reach the un-reached,
To stand with the persecuted,
And to shout for The Kings return.
Since 1993 Generation 2 generation has been in over 40 nations, working with churches and organisations to see the mobilisation and discipleship of the emerging generation - pioneering in small groups, mission training and mobilization, disaster relief, leadership conferences, church consultation, resources, etc.
Generation 2 generation is a creative, non-profit ministry which wants to see the Great Commission fulfilled through God given radical and culturally relevant methods.
We believe that music disciples nations and, as a result, have a vision:
To make disciples of nations through the transformation of music cultures and media,
to fulfill the Great Commission in the lifetime of this generation.
We are looking for quality artists who:
• Are sold out for Jesus and have a heart to see the great commission
• Are willing to submit to local leadership in partnership with Generation 2
• Are not seeking to gain either by finances or publicity.
• Will be prepared to meet their own expenses as the hosting nations we are
targeting are mainly unreached and persecuted.
• Will holistically mentor local musicians, equipping them to impact their own
nations through music, and expecting them to make disciples themselves.
• Will consider committing to an un-reached nation(s) for about 3 years,
• Will assist us in taking quality recorded Christian music to nations where it is
currently inaccessible or not heard of.
• Could possibly donate (or tithe!) products to be given freely in un-reached
nations, or used to raise support for this mission.
Would you pray about joining this venture to see the great commission fulfilled by discipling indigenous artists and so reaching music cultures that cross nations?
As opportunities arise we need to seize them because doors can quickly close. Sometimes we are presented with a moment in time to make a difference.
If you’d like more information on becoming a Music Ministry partner or supporting our ministry financially, feel free to shoot us an email or submit the contact form below.”